Did we mention we love our craftbot?
Well we do and here is why:
- Top quality linear rails are used in a well made precision bent steel box chassis. Mouthful to be sure.
- It is quiet. When the the print is finished, the fans switch off. When the machine is printing, the dampers on the stepper motors keep the noise down
- The kinematic system is AWESOME! CoreXY here people! Two stepper motors working in unison on one endless timing belt give not only rigidity but also sooo much moving force. This makes the Crafbot able to print at higher speeds than equivalently price machines and even some of the more expensive ones.
- Yeah it has WiFi too and CraftUnique have created an app for it
- The touch screen LCD though is the true gem. You can change the filament out by just hitting the pause button and reversing the old one out
The nozzles it uses are based on the M6 Thread which makes them compatible with other cool options too.
WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY & ENDLESS CREATIVITY!
CraftBot 2 was designed with the aim to further enhance connectivity and freedom of use. We have incorporated all the consumer and professional feedback gained from CrafBot Plus. CraftBot 2 has a more durable cable structure and wireless connectivity. CraftBot 2 is an easy to use, plug-and-play device – you can get from unpacking to printing your first 3D object even in minutes.
Wireless connectivity: Thanks to the new WiFi connection the 3D printing process can be controlled and manage wirelessly. With the help of the CraftBot 2 application users can start and stop the printing process, control the heat settings, the fans and the light.
Printing accuracy: Thanks to its 100 micron/layer resolution, CraftBot provides a very high printing quality.
Printing size: Small from the outside, but huge inside – CraftBot has an impressive built volume of 250x200x200mm (approx. 10” x 8” x 8”)
Color LCD touchscreen: CraftBot has an intuitive, well-organized navigation menu giving constant information on the printing process.
Constant control: Users can alter printing parameters any time by the touchscreen – even during the printing process!
Heatable & removable build platform: Heating prevents warping and sticking. Removable build platform is easier to clean.
USB connection: Connect and control printing directly by connecting your CraftBot 3D printer to your PC via USB cable.
Direct USB drive information load: Easiest way to upload your sliced 3D model to CraftBot’s memory. In the box you will find a USB drive with samples so you can immediately test your device.
CraftWare: Our universal, advanced 3D printer software with a user-friendly graphical interface. Its advanced slicing algorithm ensures faster conversions and better results.
Customer service: At CraftBot we love 3D printing. Our support staff has in-depth knowledge of the technology and always ready to help you.
||Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
||100 micron (ultra)
200 micron (high)
300 micron (medium)
||X,Y: 4 micron
Z: 2 micron
||USB cable, USB drive, WiFi
||Windows 7 and above
||X: 40 cm
Y: 36 cm
Z: 37 cm
|With all parts attached:
||X: 40 cm
Y: 46 cm
Z: 45 cm
||X: 46 cm
Y: 42 cm
Z: 43 cm
|Operating nozzle temperature:
|Operating heated build plate temperature: